Pages

Official Mommy Diaries


Hello!

I am suuuuper excited to start this new section in my blog. :) I will be focusing A little less complicated life with all things about Nursing and Norway as I find it a bit confusing for you guys if all of the sudden there is a post on breastfeeding and poopy problems. haha One day I am talking about the issues on immigration and health problems of Norway. The next, I am ogling all day about the newest baby carrier of Baby Bjørn. It is just a bid disconnect.

The M of Mommyhood is a pretty catchy name for a blog, isn´t it? I hope so. You know, when you are gifted with a beautiful daughter, all you think about is how are you gonna be the best mom to your little girl. It has has been exactly 4 months since that fateful day I pushed out and brought a tiny angel in to this crazy but beautiful world. I wish I had promptly started blogging and shared this journey earlier. I am just thrilled to see my daughter grow into a lovely and amazing lady.  :) I am getting too much ahead of myself here. haha

Anyway, that´s for now. Thanks for dropping by!



XOXO, Rosanne


No comments:

Post a Comment